We believe that all investments in marketing and advertising should be held highly accountable. Simple. Accountable. Results that matter to our clients.
Fathom is a full-service digital marketing agency and analytics firm that delivers profitable revenue for its clients across multiple digital touch points. Our proven track record of success across multiple industries—including manufacturing, technology, education, healthcare, e-commerce and financial services—allows us to back up our promise to deliver “results that matter.”
An Account Manager is responsible for managing multiple client engagements, serving as the primary day-to-day client contact, providing strategic thinking to help clients achieve their goals, retaining clients and organically growing accounts. This position will do little to no cold calling or lead qualification but will focus primarily on existing client retention and growth of those clients. 10%-15% overnight travel is required depending on where the clients are located.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for multiple clients
- Understand clients in detail, including their industry, competitive positioning, and messaging; understand the client’ tactical needs and key strategic aspects.
- Understand search engine optimization, paid search (PPC), analytics and social media (Training is also provided)
- Actively participate in account strategy development, help to craft the direction into client- and internal-facing deliverables and in-market tactics.
- Stay current with interactive trends, and apply them proactively to meet client needs.
- Translate client requirements into agency requirements; create clear documentation for the internal team
- Manage task priorities, ensure team members fully briefed on accounts
- Responsible for overseeing quality assurance of work delivered to clients, maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Lead client status meetings to prioritize current and upcoming projects.
- Promptly address scope challenges and issues with clients.
- Retain and grow clients’ engagement with Fathom - Identify client project opportunities
- Lead tactical client discussions with day-to-day client contacts as well as strategic meetings with senior client personnel.
- The Account Manager must demonstrate a strong aptitude for strategic thinking and tactical execution. This position must be able to own accounts across multiple clients, brands, types of service, and industries. The right candidate will be, highly motivated self-starter with a track record of success.
- Minimum 2 years’ account management experience with proven successful client management skills. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Dynamic and flexible personality
- B.S. or B.A. degree related to Business or Communications
- Experience with online marketing including SEO, paid search and social media
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other web metrics is a plus but can be trained