We believe that all investments in marketing and advertising should be held highly accountable. Simple. Accountable. Results that matter to our clients.
The Data Analyst is a position with hands-on responsibilities who is skilled at understanding the business context of data & analytics and translating them into insightful and actionable outcomes.
- Provide advanced analytical insights and strategic recommendations for our clients and their marketing initiatives
- Create and Present insights to customers with storytelling and visualization with a narrative that is easy to follow, typically in PowerPoint
- Create innovative analytics, define requirements for analysis automation, and propose platform improvements
- Support internal client and sales teams with sales proposals to highlight our advanced analytics offerings
- Experience working with clients to understand their business needs and translating their questions into insightful and actionable analysis
- Comfort presenting complex but clear analysis to non-technical audiences
- Great verbal and written communicator; experience and comfort in client-facing environments
- Ability to prepare analysis on their own, leveraging their understanding of datasets, excel, and basic statistics
- Experience in web and marketing analytics, or be a quick learner of the marketing environment
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work in an agile environment
- Understanding of technology, analytics and predictive modeling techniques is a plus
- Understanding of analytics platforms including Tableau / SAS or other is a plus