We believe that all investments in marketing and advertising should be held highly accountable. Simple. Accountable. Results that matter to our clients.
Fathom is a full-service digital marketing agency and analytics firm that delivers profitable revenue for its clients across multiple digital touch points. Our proven track record of success across multiple industries—including manufacturing, technology, education, healthcare, e-commerce and financial services—allows us to back up our promise to deliver “results that matter.”
Fathom is searching for a Marketing Automation Strategist to join our growing family! We are seeking a driven individual who is looking to make a BIG impact in growing Fathom and our clients' businesses.
- Develop, deploy and help execute all marketing campaign strategies in support of our clients’ lead generation activities, corporate communications and service related communications
- Provide technical, functional and strategic expertise of the email / lead management application in use, and train / educate others as needed
- Accountable for setting benchmarks and KPIs that relate to our client’s goals, and report on the performance and impact of each marketing initiative
- Regularly align our clients’ efforts with other departments (sales, marketing, operations) and their business goals and objectives
- Continually work to improve the quality of lists and databases through the system
- Share best practices of digital marketing efforts to internal stakeholders and ensure that these are followed and upheld
- B.S. or B.A. degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent professional experience in digital marketing
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience desired, B2B experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation: campaign creation, database management, integration with CRM, end-to-end reporting.
- Experience working with MAP such as Marketo, Hubspot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot, Sharpspring, etc.
- Marketo experience highly preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage people and personalities at all levels of the organization, with a ‘can do / consultative’ approach
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with a strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively