Fathom is looking for a Programmatic + Display Media Consultant to lead the display portion of our business through establishing best practices, educating Fathomers on the value of programmatic, participating in sales pursuits, and driving revenue growth.
Our ideal candidate has 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience managing programmatic campaigns through Basis, The Trade Desk, or a similar DSP. In addition, they have a strategic mindset and a passion for business development as they will play a crucial role in expanding our programmatic business and partnerships.
Want to really stand out? If you are a technical expert in paid search, have leadership experience, and have a proven track record of growing revenue, you’ll truly complement our team.
Beyond growing our programmatic practice, the best candidates are leaders who create revenue growth for both Fathom and our existing clients by identifying win-win opportunities. Collaboration with our Paid Media Director and other channel experts is crucial to establishing vision and goals for the team. Furthermore, you should expect to proactively contribute to the culture of the paid media team and Fathom in general.
- Ownership of our programmatic platform – Fathom Display Network – and corresponding partnerships associated with the network.
- Partner with our sales team to support new business opportunities and increase paid media and programmatic win rates to drive incremental revenue.
- Be our top programmatic expert and thought leader, educating the paid media team on value, strategy, technical set-up, optimizations, and performance analysis of programmatic media campaigns.
- Support our Paid Media Director in process, team vision, and POV alignment.
- Drive executional excellence by maintaining our team’s ability to deliver results and build programmatic campaigns without QA issues through establishing best practices and processes.
- Act as a point of escalation for client issues related to programmatic media performance.
- Support add-on growth of programmatic media clients across personal and team book of business.
- Train our team through process documentation, on-going training, coaching, and consultative support.
- Strong aptitude and passion for new business growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to map strategic expertise to executional excellence
- Ability to teach others through positive reinforcement
- Adaptability and agility
- Breadth of knowledge across programmatic display and paid media platforms
- Revenue growth of programmatic media clients (personal and team book of business)
- Incremental year-over-year new business revenue growth and increased win rates
- Growth in competencies and capabilities of paid media team in programmatic
- Positive client health and paid media revenue retention