We believe that all investments in marketing and advertising should be held highly accountable. Simple. Accountable. Results that matter to our clients.
Fathom is a full-service digital marketing agency and analytics firm that delivers profitable revenue for its clients across multiple digital touch points. Our proven track record of success across multiple industries—including manufacturing, technology, education, healthcare, e-commerce and financial services—allows us to back up our promise to deliver “results that matter.”
The Data Analyst is a position with hands-on responsibilities who is skilled at understanding the business context of data & analytics and translating them into insightful and actionable outcomes.
- Provide advanced analytical insights and strategic recommendations for our clients and their marketing initiatives
- Create and Present insights to customers with storytelling and visualization with a narrative that is easy to follow, typically in PowerPoint
- Create innovative analytics, define requirements for analysis automation, and propose platform improvements
- Support internal client and sales teams with sales proposals to highlight our advanced analytics offerings
- Experience working with clients to understand their business needs and translating their questions into insightful and actionable analysis
- Comfort presenting complex but clear analysis to non-technical audiences
- Great verbal and written communicator; experience and comfort in client-facing environments
- Ability to prepare analysis on their own, leveraging their understanding of datasets, excel, and basic statistics
- Experience in web and marketing analytics, or be a quick learner of the marketing environment
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work in an agile environment
- Understanding of technology, analytics and predictive modeling techniques is a plus
- Understanding of analytics platforms including Tableau / SAS or other is a plus